Many different technical and technological problems appear during the functioning of enterprises, organizations or governments, and any progression is impossible without solving of these problems.
Problem solving always brings either direct or indirect benefit. But problem unsolving leads to either direct or indirect losses.
If you have a problem the solving of which promises great benefit or opens up new prospects, then often more profitable to attract the professional solver from side than you’ll hope to solve this problem by own powers.
When expediently to recruit professional solver?
- At the beginning of solving project - for increase the likelihood of its successful completion.
- When solving project is ending, but there is no satisfactory solution of the problem.
- When solving project already ended without satisfactory solution, but it is required to bring this project to successful result.
Typical plan of solving project
with attraction of professional solver
includes the following:
- Acquaintance of solver with problem. 1st meeting (1 day minimum) with engineers/scientists (representatives of customer) in front of whom given problem was set.
- Problem analysis (from 1 week to 1 month, depending on the complexity of problem).
- 2nd meeting (1 day minimum) devoted to problem analysis and finding out the directions of solving.
- Solution synthesis (from 1 week to 1 month, depending on the complexity of problem).
- 3rd meeting (1 day minimum) on which the solver represents 1st group of solutions and discusses these solutions with engineers/scientists of customer.
- Solution synthesis continuation taking into account the comments on the 1st group of solutions (from 1 week to 1 month, depending on the complexity of problem).
- 4th meeting (1 day minimum) where solver represents 2th group of solutions and discussion of these solutions is carried out.
- Evaluation and selection of solutions with subsequent testing of selected solutions (from 1 week to 2 months, depending on the complexity of problem). It is performed by engineers/scientists (representatives of customer). In case of detection the secondary problems it is possible involvement of solver.
- 5th meeting (1 day minimum), final. Presentation and consideration of final report of solving project. Corrections into report.
Duration of solving project (and the number of working meetings) can vary from 1 to 6 months depending on the complexity of problem.
As a result of such interaction with professional solver not only probability of successful project realization increases, but vision of all field of solutions appears, including solutions that will be in demand in more distant future.
In addition, the customer specialists (engineers/scientists) will be able to see from "short distance” how the professional solver works and how he applies the methods of technovatics. Moreover, they are able to take an active part in the process of solving under his methodological guidance.
The solver does not replace completely the engineers/scientists who have a given problem, but adds them, clarifies a problem using analytical methods of technovatics and helps to see the all field of solutions to this problem.
There are other possible variants of solving project realization. It depends on problem, requests of customer and opportunities of solver, also on their mutual agreements.